BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Way back

Way back time when he had been texting about how he felt..I didnt kow what to say or react but what I know is that there is no error..

He is single and I am too..He loves me and asking myself if I love him too?? I was afraid to love him back but I could say I like him and I am at ease or could I say there is really a connection between us..

I never doubt his feelings on me..I didn't know why but I believe in him right away..But reminiscing my past thats when I ask myself if he is saying the truth or am I receiving lies again? why does he loves me? There are so many questions in my mind but in my heart I am really willing to love him..I guess I was ready to commit again thats why I have commented that if I will fall or be inlove then he is finished..hehe..for I knew myself how to be inlove thats why I am afraid of loving and get hurt again because of betrayals..

As we see each other after a courting text..I didnt doubt and I am seeing in his eyes....I just cant figure it out..I love him! I knew I love him..and if everything seems to go wrong no worries we are on a long distance anayway and no strings attached..this was what I was thinking..but as time goes on everyday..I am longing to see him and be with him to feel I am his girlfriend..and if ever I think that we would end up our relationship it is really very painful and I could take it..I knew I love him from the moment we started our relationship. No doubt no question.

It has been months and he ask question why I answer yes to him right away I didnt know what to answer..ASking me if I have fall inlove or developed? I think both..I fall inlove with him right away and as time goes by my love for hime develops much stronger and deeper.

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship