BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Profoundly Very Romantic

After bidding goodbye to him, I thought it was the last time seeing him again this year of April 4, 2010. It was said he would be leaving the country middle of May and has no time of going back home. We where busy on our works and also was sick and he was busy on his processing but he didn't pass on his medical exam, was afraid what went wrong so he had to undergo heavy diet. His schedule of leaving was extended.

I have been praying that we could see each other again and it was heard. He got the week long of no training and despite of the frustration to get back on the job this May we were happy then. I went back to the apartment so we could finally see each other again this May 26th . After a day he went to travel to go see me. What I like most about him was he really see to it that we could see each other despite the distance.

Things where really different when I am with him. Us being together was the happiest day of my life. The romance was there present every second. Finally I could kiss and hug him again like I wanted before. Second meeting of ours was funny and very romantic than the first. We do crazy stuff and watch movie. We stroll around the mall and talk a lot. Sometimes I was being jealous of his stories even it was only for fun. Even though people in the apartment was not being nicely hospitable towards him it was ok. Important is we had each others arms to be together. Spending some time with him was great and we make it memorable for he would be leaving weeks after.

But then again he had also to go home to his family to fix things up while he is gone. I prevent him from going home and let him extend for 1 day. I cried a night before for I can't carry on if he would be far away. But I have to be strong for both of us. He made me strong and I trust him that much. I was to selfish with him to his family so I have to let him go home. But we went home together for I was sick. Asking him to go with him for I don't want to be alone in the apartment even though I have to go home on friday. I can't wait for friday to get home, all I want was to be with him while traveling on a ferry. I really enjoy a lot and feel safe when we travel and ride on a ferry.

That ended our memories in my apartment. I miss our days and nights together. The feeling was a lil bit crazy but it was intimate profoundly very romantic. He makes me feel that way, the love is all over and as being as one. I miss looking at him while he was sleeping or feeling his warmth body, his breath and his heartbeat. I miss hugging him while we were asleep. I miss the whole him. This was sad but it has to be. Even no promises I will be waiting for him to come home.

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship