BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Right Time

I know now why God is so good..I realize a lot and think of this all over again and again..

As if God gaves me second chances..He is so good that he gave me a man of my dreams..He gave me a man who is impossible to love..to love me and I to love him..But it's happening now..despite the distances..Now that he is there in my life fulfilling my heart I really realize in joyous ways that God has forgiven me..That I have the right to love again..That I have the right to live in a colorful world..He gave my life meaningful again..He let me see how wonderful to be inlove again.

But it was sad that our love started so soon and distance is our enemy right after..

If only we started dating since highschool...
If only we see each other and talked a lot since we first met..
If only we are in the same school on college..
If only I was just in the same city within on our college years..
If only we see each other on and be close friends in our town..
If only I knew you have crush on me a long time a go..

and we could spend much time to be together,..

This night was really a teary and lonely night for me..I am longing for his presence or his messages. I am counting the days and months to see him again. It was about 1 month since we hardly not communicated unlike before and I notice everyday I get to miss him that much.

I was wondering how he is..what he is doing..there are lots of things rattling in my mind..but in the end I know we love each other and extremely devoted. I keep on remembering our promises..his promises to me whenever I feel or think something bad or someone had given feedbacks..

Watching the movie and I love you so was very touching..made think that those years that we are on our highschool and college was not the right time for us to be inlove with each other..Every relationship has the right time.

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship