BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Relationship Unhidden

We travelled together going to bacolod. This will be the first time he would be going at our house and see my family.. He was nervous I could say that for it was a rush plan..I know he do things for me to show that his love was real..with courage he did go and I introduce him that he is already a man and not like a highschool student before..I am fulfilled that my family knew about our relationship. It was my first time to introduce to my family that I have a boyfriend. We were shy but I wanted to feel that his presence wasn't to be shy of. I was sad coz I think it was the last time we could see each other.

I was wrong..we celebrated our monthsary in bacolod for the first time after my medical check up on which he stood still and be there for me..To me it was I feel more secured and very happy..We also dated for the last time before he goes back and go travel in a vast ocean..

Most of our batch know that we are into relationship. When he got home as if he tells to any batchmates about the news. He get to spend time with his family and friends.It was amazing that he is so proud of me and not keeping our relationship hidden. This I finally could say that our relationship is for real and true love exist. I am so proud of him too..I know many people out there are jealous of the news that we the 2 of us are inlove..and it gives me a chill whenever our batchmates would ask for the wedding. I guess everyone is asking for those who knew..Well I am happy and I really miss him!

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship