BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Now and Always

I am missing my tubes entirely. A new terms of endearment for us. Tubes! Tubes! Tubes!

I could see he really do so much effort for me to believe and trust him. It was new for me, a man does this. I feel important as a person.

Seeing new things in the future with him is promising and exciting.

Time moves fast and we are making the most of it...communicating everyday... for he would be far away soon because of his job. I hope he will be good and behave there! I also do hope he would be thinking of me most of the time but he need not to worry a thing on me for my heart will be his for a lifetime.

I am also amazed he is proud of me as his girlfriend for he never denies me to his friends. Likewise he takes courage to chit chat with my sisters showing he never tell me lies and he is being true and the whole thing in our relationship.

I know my life was and is full of if's...But remembering what he says and the theories he gaves me make me think yes it is and this must be it. No doubts..no worries..I'm his now and always

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship