BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

My Favorite Song

My favorite song over the years and now depicts our love story. So amazing. This is for you my Mr..my Honey..mwaaah

And Me U by Rachelle Ann Go

You say you love
And what you'd do for me
But you're uncertain
How will I react
You look real nervous
So scared that I'll turn and never
Look back.wooohh

Refrain:

I didn't swear I would stay
Did I, I never thought you would
Doubt me that way
But if you need an answer in all
Honesty

Chorus:

You say you want me
Each day you love me deeper
Well, baby and me u
You long to hold me
I make your life much sweeter
That'how i feel for you too
I move real slowly
I guess it's just my way
That doesn't mean
I don't feel deep inside
When you're not with me
I want to be there
Just holding you tight
so tight

Refrain:

It's not like I feel ensure
My heart is focused like never before
And of you need an answer in all honesty
(repeat chorus)

Bridge:
I believe, didn't you,didn't you tell it
Only me forever there's no doubt
That's how I feel for you too
(repeat chorus)

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship