BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Long Distance Relationship

At first I never get this ideas and may said I will not engage into this. But I was wrong. When you really love a person by any chance you have to take a risk. Here is what commitment and dedication shows in a relationship, how strong would it be?

From the moment I have invested my love to him I have committed myself in the relationship. It has been 2 months since we started our relationship and we haven't seen each other but only through voice call, video call and text messages but we are dedicated to be with each other and somehow put effort to communicate to make it stable and stronger. We don't have rules but we knew into our hearts we have to be on the same page to understand our ideals.

Anything goes about love, but one thing is for sure. Trust your love and be open minded.


Honey, Far or Near..I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my everything.

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship