BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy 2 Months!

It's been 2 months and we are proving everyone knows their wrong..Feels good for me and him to be this long even though we are far away..I will be seeing him soon(excited). I don't know what it would be like seeing him face to face..seeing the man I honestly love!

As days goes, I had top admit I am missing him so much. I just can't stop thinking about him from day to day. My life is worth changing and not boring especially now I'm into homebased.

Thanks a lot hon for realizing me how amazing to loved and to be loved by you. I wish for us to be stronger and our plans together to come true. I can't wait to be with you for a lifetime. Even though you are far away my heart will always be with you. Go with your dreams and I am her to support you and be waiting for you always and forever.

I love you so much my hubby my everything.

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship