BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time is So Short

Time is so short for us. So we spent it on my room talking and getting to know each other like husband and wife.

We scroll around the places I usually go, on my alma matter and on the church I usually go and baptized. As the mall opened, we buy common things, had groceries together and watch movies.

It's indescribable feeling on his last day with me. I wanted to cry but my heart is pounding... stopping it to fall. I had accompanied him on his ride to the airport. The last kiss I had with him on public. My first time to kiss a man on public and it's with him. he really is proud of me and love me approvingly on public. I am missing him and I don't want to wash away my mouth to sealed his kiss. By the end of the day we are back on communicating thru text, chat, voice and video call. I wont forget our 1 week vacation, its all worth it.

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship