BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love you forever and forever

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart.


We celebrated our 3 monthsary together not only through phones. It's our first monthsary together. So this is how it feels being with your love one on a monthsary.

For 3 months and the whole week we our together I feel I knew him on the past and as if we were together for a very long time. How amazing our relationship is coming on a faster phase. How it has been stable for 3 months and going stronger.

We been very affectionate with each other and feeling of not letting him go away on my eyes. I can't wait to be with him everyday and every night. I misses the things we did like listening to music, cooking, eating, reading and chatting together. But I know time is fast and we could do this again.

To my honeytubes... praying for your safe journey ahead. How sad it is you will be more far away from me but rest assure I will wait for you here. Now that we have really the connection, I will takecare of it and conquer all hindrances and temptation that may crash our relationship. FOr better or for worst I will always love you deep down in my heart.

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship