BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spirited Love

I never thought that this year would be as colorful and lovely.

After all these years, thinking of the wasteful and foolish heart of mine has gone through. More tears had been made and flowed down on my cheeks, things where different this year in time.

Reminiscing the past is a joyful thing but secretly been enthusiast. I have been left out, been silent and been bored on what life has to come on future when I am not in high spirits anymore. The things had happend to me was a very most reflection of myself now. I have been down, stumbled and fall numerously and it keeps on going drastically. Bitterness has overflown in m heart than love and forgiveness. Time then lead me to realize moving on is the most important thing to do, never look back on the pungency but on the blissful moments. Life is indeed learning from experiences and God lead me to the right path, a choice I never expect to happened.

I use to say, never tangle myself into love for I can't bare to hurt anyone, (but they are hurting me) and I am no luck on this stage of life. I had focus myself in my career for there were lots of oppurtunities coming and I could see my luck is in this field.

Then suddenly this Angel in disguised came in my life after years of no communication. Our story now begins this year of 2010. A very Happy New Year.

January 1, 2009 was a time when he had been seriously texting me that all he tells me was all true and no joke. Because I would play around with his texts when he calls me 'ghang' and I do call him back that way in a joke form. He would say he had the feeling on Christmas holiday when we had our reunion. After reunion I could recall he would contact me everyday. I was happy he never forgets and he makes me smile.

January 2, 2009 was a time of our first date and be with him alone for the first time. No group date. We had so much talks, from high school days to college up to works, telling about our lives when we are away and no communication with each other.

I remember too, when he contacted me back on our college years. Of course it was a long distance but he was consistent on texting and calling me. that time I was committed and he was too. We share happy and sad moments with our love ones. We advice each other and we in fact call each other "best". I didn't remember how our communication shutdown. We had break ups with our own partners and we move on with no updates on each other. I guess he was busy and heard he was on training.

The date was fun and memorable although he was seemingly shy. My approach was so friendly and I was comfortable with him. I would say from yesterday that let us see what would be my feelings if I see him. Well we eat and watch movie I was totally amazed we never stop talking and laughing. As if the joys was there and the sparks was all present from within. Yes I like him way back in high school for I like smart guys but it was nothing serious and never been on my mind to his girlfriend.

Then we got home and I know we had a mutual understanding already. We texted all night and reveal our feelings each other. I thought he would just say he liked me but he said he love me and sees me in his future life. He even said lets get married tomorrow. I never knew a guy that they may say things and plan things with me even though we are apart and no relationship first. He also reveals how much he plan on how he can captured my heart.

January 3 was a time I could not believe I love him more than ever. I never felt this way. He then calls me his wife and I really like it for he really sees me in his future. This was really a serious relationship and a matured one.

January 4 was I heard him in the phone saying I love you with my full name and appending his surname as my surname now. I don't know what to feel but had laugh myself out, I'm in high spirits! We talk and I felt missing him.

January 5 was a day of revelation that I have a boyfriend. I felt freedom to love him and shout to the world that I am his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend. I felt more missing him and more loving him.

January 6 was a time he said we have to tell our friend having feelings towards me that I have a boyfriend and he is the one. Good thing the talks came out successfully with the 2. He also reveals he begins liking me on high school years. He also had notice me being so simple from high school and up to know. So the one he was talking about that he had a crush on way back was me.

I ask him if he was ok on a long distance relationship and he said yes, because that would be the nature of his job. We understand each other lives that career must be on first. I know our limits and no rules is involve, the important is we believe each others love and compassion. I trust him as he trust me.

He was really my angel in disguise, a love that would last a life time. After all those years he waited and plan capturing my heart, true love gets on us and I will love him every moment of my life. I was really astonished and in love with this guy, he would tell me his search was over now that he finds me.

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship