BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Discoveries

I have discovered a lot on this night up to early in the morning.

My guy bestfriend which we are fond of chatting and also we have called each other a lot of names, I know him better on chat which ideally we can't talk much on person. This was his birthday celebration and so happy we could talk long enough personally... Hahaha

I had also been on talking to the guy who I miss a lot since there was a gap long ago due to his wondrous feelings about me. I just realize how much I miss our laughter's together. He is one of my first closest friend in my workplace.

Also it was amazingly weird about knowing new relationships with the group. I have stated there were people inlove and brokenhearted. There were interviews and teases about me and I could say that Thank God I finally found him for such many reasons I wanted it to be a lifetime.

0 comments:

Your Love Element Is Wood
In love, you tend to gently dominate and guide your partner.
For you, love is all about sharing goals and future plans.

You attract others with creativity and vision.
Your flirting style is defined by your honesty and assertiveness.

Growth and improvement are the cornerstones of your love life.
You may focus on goals too much in relationships, but you never come out of them with a loss.

You connect best with: Water

Avoid: Metal

You and another Wood element: will be doomed to a stormy relationship